Jeopardy Review today, if you need something last minute, this is a fun way to spend a period (heads up, there are a few errors, it is fun getting students fired up about them though. I am keeping ’em for next year)
Anyways, Back in August I posted about this 180 day blog thing. I want to take a little time to re-visit the goals I put in place.
- Get plugged into the math blogosphere
- Challenge myself to always be better
- Provide resources for others
1. I have met quite a few people over the last year or so, Twitter + this blog + other blogs have served as a corner for meaningful discussions. I have neglected Twitter though, I pretty much exclusively use it as a way to get this blog out there. I wanna work on that next year.
2/3. Looking back, 2 and 3 pretty much go hand in hand. In my eyes, a successful teacher holds themselves accountable to always bettering themselves. Long story short, I spent hours prepping each weekend, were interesting enough to write about each day. This was really hard and became exponentially harder as the year went on.
4. The amazing amount of support the #MTBoS community has provided is unimaginable. It is excited to see the community grow and great to be a part of it.
One more day…